Help

Hello. This is my first post and its a question. Can you help me identify this plant please? All I can tell you is it was either in the Peat we bought or in a pack of Bonsai seeds.
'Imageshack - 1001057p.jpg' (http://tinyurl.com/34bhcye ) 'Imageshack - 1001058l.jpg' (http://tinyurl.com/27wf2t7 )
Thanks!
--
wottie110

wottie110;901224 Wrote: > Hello. This is my first post and its a question. Can you help me > identify this plant please? All I can tell you is it was either in the > Peat we bought or in a pack of Bonsai seeds.

Hi wottie 110, difficult to say at this size but I would say Betula alba or silver birch tree, will be easier to tell when its a bit bigger!! Others may have thier own ideas!!
Best wishes Lannerman
--
lannerman

lannerman;901250 Wrote: > Hi wottie 110, difficult to say at this size but I would say Betula alba > or silver birch tree, will be easier to tell when its a bit bigger!! > Others may have thier own ideas!!

Thanks Lannerman!
--
wottie110