Hello and Help Please....

Hi

This is my first post here. I live in the UK in East Anglia.

My first question is;

I have a very large, tall victorian house. The front faces north so the lawns at the front of the house are in the shade almost all day. I have hanging baskets at the front which do OK but I'd like to plant some flowers/plants along the front of the house. Can anyone suggest some suitable plants?

My second question, along the same lines;

My rear garden is south facing and has a 5-6ft brick wall all the way round. At the end of the garden the bed that runs along the wall gets limited sun because of the shade cast by the wall. Can anyone suggest suitable flowers/evergreen plants for this bed?

Many thanks

Reply to
SummerSpinkles

It would help to know how much area you have to plant... plants come is all sizes.

There are many plants that do well in shade and partial shade; Rhododendron and Azalea are only two... there are web sites where you can seach for plants based on several factors:

Brooklyn1