Greenhouse design

I am building a house and decided to build a 20' by 40' inground pool to go with it. One of the conditions of having the pool was we would have to extend the swimming season by heating the water. Then I found out about inflatable domes that use the heated pool water to heat the air and inflate the dome. Sounds like a good possibility. Then I got to thinking that I could build a double layer tunnel type greenhouse over the pool and use 2 layers of plastic inflated with a blower. The plastic could be removed for summer use. Has anyone ever heard of a setup like this? Any thoughts? Am I just loony :) ?
yeah. I built one like this
How did you do it? What material did you use?
greenhouse plastic over aluminum ribs and purlins. wood at the ends with a door. frankly, it will be cheaper to use solar bubble plastic and float that on the pool to keep the heat in. use solar heating to heat the water. Ingrid