Gone to seed!

Dern it! I was away for a month (So. Calif coastal.) Asked my neighbors to help themselves to my produce. Turns out they were too busy, and everything went to seed, esp. the "winter" crops like bok choy and similar. I was able to rescue the beets and carrots. Roasted the beets in the oven, as I'd been advised they taste better. Like candy! Tons of carrots. I won't have time to deal with them today, as I'm leaving for a week, but when I get back, I plan on shredding some of them for salad, with golden raisins and oil/lemon dressing. Any other suggestions? TIA
Persephone
Higgs Boson wrote:

Secure a green thumb Au Pair.
Higgs Boson wrote:

We add pinapple to our carrot salad also!! GOOD!!
Tom J

Don't forget the tiny marshmallows and shredded coconut.
Higgs Boson;881473 Wrote: > Dern it! I was away for a month (So. Calif coastal.) Asked my

Thank you so much for your post.
--
kelly7898