GIANT FUNGUS

Days of solid rain made this giant fungus grow at my front door. 2 days of sun made it shrivel and disappear again. Have never seen anything like it. I think it's beautiful (placed it at the beginning of my photos at www.rent-a-cloud.com/photo.php). I wonder if this fungus has a name? Thanks for having a look.
Greetings - Klaus and Rusty www.rent-a-cloud.com (where everything is free)
Where is the fungi?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Do not ever respond to a post from symplastless. You are wasting your time trying to correct him.
I set my filters to mark any newsgroup message from him as already read. I ignore any thread he starts.
On 3/28/2008 6:16 AM, Don Staples wrote:

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

Why not, I have a back ground in tree biology, more than you can say, and people often ask questions about trees in which I address.
Maybe if you understood trees you could correct things. What specifically are you referring to as incorrect on my websites that require correction?
--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

You may have a background, but no education. Explain that.

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:22:15 -0400, "symplastless"
Needed: Verb-Object agreement.
Grammar Granny
On Mar 28, 3:56pm, Grammar Granny wrote:

where is the fun, guy?

but if you object, then there is no agreement.
blacklight wrote:

You made some sort of mistake on the uploading:
Not Found
The requested URL /1040221464GIANTFUNGUS.jpg was not found on this server. Apache/2.0.59 (CentOS) Server at www.rent-a-cloud.com Port 80
It would help to tell us where this fungus was growing while you are at it. Fungi are different in Albany, Amsterdam, and Adelaide.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]