garden spot

This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

MarthaS

Reply to
MarthaS

------------------------------------

Are they for real? $45 for a vinyl tablecloth? You can buy them in any Wal*Mart or K-Mart store for $6.00 or less.

Kitty

Reply to
Kitty O'Reilly

I would leave a 'cloth' like that in the garden permanently, under the compost heap. =)

Reply to
pk4real

As my mother would have said, "There's no accounting for taste"

Suzy O, Zone 5, Wisconsin

Reply to
Suzy O