garden spot

This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)
Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?
http://www.claudiaclaudine.com/traditional_linens/product_info.php?products_idI
MarthaS

http://www.claudiaclaudine.com/traditional_linens/product_info.php?products_idI

Are they for real? $45 for a vinyl tablecloth? You can buy them in any Wal*Mart or K-Mart store for $6.00 or less.
Kitty
I would leave a 'cloth' like that in the garden permanently, under the compost heap. =)
As my mother would have said, "There's no accounting for taste"
Suzy O, Zone 5, Wisconsin