Fuschias, upright variety ?

I have been growing an adopted fuschia, repotted, indoors all winter ( midstate NY) ..cut it back, planted the cuttings successfully, and now all are blooming.
However, the ones my mom had years ago hung down and were very "fleshy" ..these are more treelike with brittle barklike stems.
It is now getting warmer and the question of whether to put the plants outdoors in partial sun or just keep them indoors as a house plant??
We have a front porch that only gets a few hours sun early morning, or other side of house with deck that gets full sun by lunchtime, or hang from eaves over deck to get some shade? They currently are in bay window on that side of house, which gets more shade than deck.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
TIA, Stew Corman from sunny Endicott
snipped-for-privacy@stny.rr.com Wrote:

Hi Stew,