Finding organic seed companies?

In the Seeds of Change catalog that I have it says there seeds are 100% open-pollinated, 100% GMO-free, and 100% USDA Certified Organically Grown in accordance with National Organic Standards and meet or exceed Federal germination requirements. They also show the latin name by each of the seeds they sell. It's in the catalog, on their website and on the seed packets I got from them.
Does anyone know of any other company that also sells seeds like this? I don't buy seeds from a company unless it is 100% of each of the above.
I have seen several organic and open-polinated seed companies, but none so far have had the latin name for the seeds listed. This part is important to me because I want to make sure I know exactly what is being planted and so that I don't put related crops too close together. Another reason is that I try to use crop rotation in my garden, which is hard to do correctly if you don't know the exact species you are planting.
On the day of 11 Mar 2006 11:53:42 -0800...
typed these letters:

When I ordered my seeds for the year I noticed that Parks Seed had a section of Organic seeds. I have no idea what their definition of organic is... The standards use in the production may be listed on their web site. They do list the latin names.
http://www.parkseed.com
Devonshire

Burpee has some too.
I don't buy anything from companies that sell anything hybrid or non-organic. Having the latin names there is good for people who aren't limited to where they can shop.
Both Parkseed and Burpee are out. I don't buy anything from companies that sell anything hybrid or non-organic.
Me neither. Try Baker Creek www.rareseeds.com They are especially good if you like squash LOL.
chula
in message

I know you are probably a troll but anyway. If the seeds were open pollinated how in the heck would you know what you are getting?

USDA Zone 8