Few avacados, but still blooming

I share my neighbor's overhanging avacado tree. Last year, we had a bountiful harvest. This year, we have only about a couple dozen. But while the fruit has ripened and appear to be about finished, the tree is still full of blossoms. Has anyone had this experience? The blossoms will not produce fruit this late, will they?

HH

Reply to
HH