Feeding caught fish to chickens

Page 2 of 2
Thanks for the entertainment, guys. It isn't too often that we get to see some truly creative flamers go at it.

cars
<VBG>
"Cereus-validus" <> wrote in message> Who cares?

Well to carry the thread to a logical end, the OP might have thought EITHER group might have some good insights to his question. I.E. garden fertilizer = chicken shit or fish or fish in chicken shit = can a chicken eat fish. As for which stinks worse, I'd say neither. Your unkind and uncalled for reply stinks worse than both choices. Sue Northern Wisconsin Invision Whirled Peas

Don't know the answer, do you?
Your rudeness just emphasizes your stupidity.
.......and ARF, goes Sandy.
Go and play with your chew toy, Dog boy.
Don't want anything at all to do with fishy chicken or stubby legged canines that can't hunt.

Who cares what a rude idiot like you says or wants?
NO ONE!
Cry little crybaby.
Nobody to change your poopy diapers?
You ain't worth chicken shit, dogdoo!

On 28 May 2004 16:06:42 GMT, Ignoramus14990

I do it all the time. Our pond has a tonof Bream in it, and on occassion I will set the fish trap and catch a mess of em to help thin em out. I used to pitch them way back in the woods, but since last year I dump a mess of em in with my chickens, and in no time they are gone. I just finished dumping a bunch in about 2 hours ago. Free protein. Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com Opinions expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.
On 28 May 2004 16:06:42 GMT, Ignoramus14990

Chickens will eat practically anything that doesn't eat them first. I've seen them chase down a mouse and swallow it whole, head first! Surprised me!
The thing about feeding them fish.. give them to them, let them have their way with them for a couple hours, and then anything left, put it in the ground. Remember the tale of Squanto and the pilgrims, he taught them to bury a fish below the hills they planted their corn in. It's a good high nitrogen fertilizer.
If you have time to toss the fish into a heat proof container with a bit of water and a lid and put it on the barbecue grill or a fire of any sort.. steam the fish first and the chickens will likely eat them bones and all as they'll be softer. It'll also kill any possible parasites the fish might have. Fish are intermediary hosts for liver flukes, and other things .. which is why I do not eat raw fish. No sushi for MEEEEEEE!!! (Yes, I know not all fish are hosts..but I don't know where they are, or what kind they are.. just thought I'd say that to stop the bandwagon before it got to those inclined to climb on! )
Janice