Favorite seed catalogs

What's your favorite seed catalog? Any to avoid?
I don't plant a lot of vegies anymore, but I like
Territorial Seed for the ones I do
Flowers: Park's
Plants: Bluestone Perennials and Canyon Creek
Emilie NorCal

Go to http://gardenwatchdog.com/ for a user review of most existing seed catalog companies.
On 16 Dec 2003 16:44:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FarmerDill) wrote:

Parks, Johnny's, Pinetree, Nichols, Shepherds. Burpee. And others.
Best to present the ones you're considering and ask which are duds.
The user review is good. Also that it explains which companies own which catalogs. I didn't know parks owns wayside for example.
My favorites for seed: Parks & Burpee for flowers with a slight edge to Burpee in the consistent quality department; Burpee, Shepherds & Johnny's for vegetables. Johnny's puts the germination rate on the envelope so you have a better idea how many to sow.
I also ordered some plants from Parks and they were well packaged and healthy.
mm
(FarmerDill) wrote:

On 12/16/03 11:03 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

Pinetree Seeds in Maine - great service and great prices. Cheryl
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:03:35 -0500, Phisherman wrote:

Not sure yet but I got the Parks catalog today!