Dog Pooh Shrub

Visited my dad today who recently moved into a new house. He said tha

he had had to remove a shrub from the garden that smelt of dog pooh. A first thought there was some dog pooh in the shrub but couldn't fin anything. Later he passed a house down the road with same shrub and i smelt the same. Don't have any details as to what it looked like o anything. Searched Google when I got in out of interest, thought i would be easy to find, but couldn't find anything except someon mentioning that they had a shrub that smelt like dog s**t!

Does anyone know what it was

-- xxjulietxx

Reply to
xxjulietxx

Carolina allspice - I know a few people that think it smells like pooh.

Cheryl Isaak