Dog Pooh Shrub

Visited my dad today who recently moved into a new house. He said tha
he had had to remove a shrub from the garden that smelt of dog pooh. A first thought there was some dog pooh in the shrub but couldn't fin anything. Later he passed a house down the road with same shrub and i smelt the same. Don't have any details as to what it looked like o anything. Searched Google when I got in out of interest, thought i would be easy to find, but couldn't find anything except someon mentioning that they had a shrub that smelt like dog s**t!
Does anyone know what it was
-- xxjulietxx
On 9/15/07 4:28 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk,