did i pick right ones to cover my fence?

hallo,
requirement: PRIVACY / quick growth if poss / leaves to end october-ish
site and situation:
- 6 foot high 50 foot wide chain-link fence - full sun thus full frost / some wind - 6 inches topsoil, rest sand,sand,sand..... - 30 degree summers -20 degree winters with wind and rain between - flowers would be nice, fruit a bonus, birds, spiders and anything else that wants to park itself therein b***y marvellous!
here are my frugal pickings, would they be any good given the above:
deadly nightshade (transplanted from under a tree) lonicera (seems to like sand, will get a bit from a friend) passionflower (will have to buy this one) clematis (blue flower, no idea what sort but will transplant from elsewhere with some acid soil)
thought i'd put them all in, see which one survives/thrives
so what do you think, any hope of some privacy next year?
thanks
karaman
--
karaman

karaman wrote:

Is that 20 or -20 degrees in winter? F or C?

Not frost hardy.

30 degree summers in Fahrenheit? Think about that for a second!
Chris

Chris Thompson wrote:

Heard Island?