Dafodils didn't bloom. Why?

Last year I planted a bunch of dafodils. This spring they all came up, they all budded, but none bloomed. Others from previous years did bloom. What happened??
Are they still in bud? Maybe thay are late bloomers - I have some that are just now blooming.

Sometimes with dafodils it takes until the year after before they flower once they have been planted in a new area Chuckie
should daffodils be fertilized?
--
is that really FISH?
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/04/16/peru.cocaine.ap/index.html

They don't generally like to be fussed over. Just let the foliage ripen and fall away, maybe next year they will bloom.
Do they get full sun, and decent drainage?
yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at http://list.lovemyoldhome.com/puregold / WEBSITE AT: http://www.mu.edu/~buxtoni/puregold/home.html www.drsolo.com Solve the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the recommendations I make. AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE