Cyclamen rebirth

I'm trying to get my 2 Cyclamen tubers started again. Its been over a week and I see no sign of 'eyes'. i read somewhere that it may take at least 2 weeks. I having it on a shelf that gets sunny south exposure for warnth. Naturally, if I get to see 'eyes' I would move it to a cooler and north exposure..knowingly that it does not like sun and warm temperatures. Maybe I should put the pots in a plastic bag?

Cyclamen ?what? THey like cool dry in winter, warm dry in summer.. Mine are doing fine under a tree thanks;-) THey can be fussy sods in pots though, they go when they're ready.
I'd avoid the placcy bag, you're likly to induce mould. / Jim