Cucumbers

Can the long,grabby, attaching things on a cucumber, can you cut those and redirect the plant?
MJ

Yes
Paul

I was wondering what this group is all about?
Pat said

All things gardening.... and often extended to all things growing..
Welcome!

Sometimes wondering why it is not common knowledge. Sometimes wondering if we talk about how to grow food isn't in 10 grade along with what credit cards can play in our life. Sometimes I wonder redundantly .. I wonder why some plants can winter over and others decide not too ? Wonder why how we treat some folks that have REAL WMD's differently than some who may?
http://www.cdi.org/nuclear/database/nukestab.html
Billy made me do it.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI

Well, cucumbers grow in a garden, not wild, so the OP was right on target.
Pat wrote:

Do you like gardening? Do you like to read and to type about gardening?
David