Creeping Mulberries

Can anyone tell me the right way to prune a weeping mulberry? It all looks like a bowl of spaghetti. I got in there last summer and took out the middle most offending branches so my grandsons had a great fort. Now it's all bare of leaves, and I wonder if I should thin it. Another in my neighborhood looks like it hasn't ever been trimmed or thinned, and it is big and healthy in the summer.

Help appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB