concealed weapons

This has probably been done to death...

Is there a pen on the market, of the click ball point type, which is actually a spike, a stabbing weapon? If you were searched, what's the chance this would pass, if the spike was not exposed?

And how about a ring, with a cap (looks like a class ring maybe), spring open the cap, it exposes a spike? Is that strictly James Bond? Of course it would be very short, like a thumb tack, but still effective...

Sam

Reply to
Sam the Bam

In my opinion, the consequences of getting caught with a concealed weapon might be worse then getting caught with the actual weapon.

You can buy some pretty hefty pens made of brass. They would penetrate the very soft area soft areas easily. I've seen rat tail combs made out of thick durable plastic, which are meant to be weapons, very pointy.

Unless the target area is the face, a thumb tack wouldn't do much. If the target area *was* the face, wouldn't a big ole ring do just as well?

-Mike K.

Reply to
Mike

Specifically?

Source?

I think poking holes in the face might cause disorientation...

Sam

Reply to
Sam the Bam

Cross makes some hefty pens as do any of the other fancy pen makers.

Here's one,

A nice ring with a raised symbol will poke holes too. Nice little cross. Stamp em with righteousness!

-Mike K.

Reply to
Mike

Cross makes some hefty pens as do any of the other fancy pen makers.

Here's one,

A nice ring with a raised symbol will poke holes too. Nice little cross. Stamp em with righteousness!

-Mike K.

--------------------------------------------------------- As an added attraction it is possible to dip you pen or comb or eyeglass temple piece in poison, maybe cyanide or ricin to "make assurance doubly sure." Take care

Reply to
Stanley Moore

Where do you get cyanide? And doesn't it have to be swallowed?

As for ricin... it can be home made, as I recall....

Sam

Reply to
Sam the Bam

You might not want to make ricin. You might not survive the experience.

Moreover, by posting here, you've probably ended up on some govt database. They may keep you in mind if any more ricin incidents come up. People are forever coming to chem forums wanting to know how to make poisons, explosives and drugs.

Cheers.

DB

Reply to
Bill Penrose

How do they make castor oil? Safely, I mean...

What about hemlock? Can I grow that in my garden? Though I don't even know what it looks like...

Can you put it on a dart, or does it have to be ingested?

Sam

Reply to
Sam the Bam

Destroy the protein with heat, the same way the oil is freed from the bean.

There's several entirely different plants named hemlock, including an evergreen bush that contains no coniine, the nasty part.

DB

Reply to
Bill Penrose

Poison hemlock is a common weed, nothing like our evergreen hemlock. When you hike, don't be eating anything along the trails.

gloria p

Reply to
Gloria P