Colorful Hydrangeas

How can I get more color in my hydrangeas? I know it has something to do with the ph factor of the soil, but I'm not sure.
Thanks....
brsher wrote:

Acidic soil gets you blue and alkaline gets you pink.
Patrick
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

My neighbors grows them and does nothing and has blue and pink flowers on the same plant! Here are some pictures of them from my web site: http://members.iglou.com/brosen/wgarden1.htm
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

That's not true of all hydrangeas. And technically, you are not getting more color when it is true. You are just shifting the color from pink to blue.