Clear fly paper

The fly paper that I usually see for sale comes in rolls that are ugly and messy to use, but I once bought some clear fly paper that I can no longer find for sale. It was a clear plastic sheet with clear goo making it hardly noticeable and it had a thin sticky strip so that it could be stuck on a window (bugs were then attracted by the light rather than the color). It was great for catching the occasional housefly and for controlling and monitoring fungus gnats.

Does anyone know where I can buy this?

--Art

Reply to
Art M

"Art M" wrote in news:IZTNb.9870$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

you're talking about the Xeron (?) brand fly paper that comes 3-4 sheets in a yellow box with black printing? I originally got mine at some place called do your own pest control (internet) about 3 years ago, but then 2 years ago I noticed you could get them at Lowes, Home Depot and Wal-mart ... but perhaps only 'in season'. I haven't seen it recently, but I haven't been looking.

paper - price is like $5, but I'm thinking the price at Walmart was closer to 95 cents or at most $2 for the box.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Thanks. That looks like them, but $5 seems a bit steep for 4 small sheets. I think I had bought them at Lowe's or HD, but the last couple of times I looked I couldn't find them there. I'll have to check at Wallmart.

--Art

Reply to
Art M