cider

.
> >> Disaster. My cider fermentation has slowed down dramatically. Rather than >> the airlock plopping away busily, it is slowed down now to an occasional >> plop. >> >> You will all tell me this is simply because the cider is at an advanced way >> through its fermentation and ask how is this a disaster? >> >> Well, the plopping kept my wife awake for a week or more and gave her >> something to complain about. >> >> With the fermentation almost through, what will my wife complain about now? >> >> Start list here: > Start a new batch immediately, gooo.

when in the living room and/or kitchen ask, "is that my cider I smell?" Say it often enough and she, too, will smell it. Last thing you do and and say when you call it a day: "sniff sniff. Do I smell it here, too? Then sniff sniff your wife and tell her "oh, it only you that smells like fermentating apples." Then smile and wink those twinkly eyes of yours to her. She will appreciate all this for sure.

Donna in WA

Reply to
Lelandite

Uh-huh. You'll come visit me until I'm discharged from the hospital, right?

Reply to
Billy

My thoughts exactly. Sniff her, smile, and then go and sleep on the sofa.

rob

Reply to
George