Christmas Cactus

Can anyone tell me how often I need to water a Christmas Cactus. I live in the north east and have the plant indoors with an east exposer so it gets sun in the AM.

Reply to
wizof103

Have 2 and water them both every week or so. They are confused and bloom several times a year.

BetsyB

Reply to
BetsyB

alice

I water mine only when the soil dries out completely. I fertilize them every other watering with half strength miracle grow.

Reply to
Tom Randy