Christmas Cactus

Can anyone tell me how often I need to water a Christmas Cactus. I live in the north east and have the plant indoors with an east exposer so it gets sun in the AM.

several times a year.
BetsyB

http://www.hort.purdue.edu/ext/christmas_cactus.html
alice

I water mine only when the soil dries out completely. I fertilize them every other watering with half strength miracle grow.
--
PCs, like air-conditioners, are useless when you open Windows.