Christmas bloomers

Here is my Blooming Plants annual list compiled on Christamas Day, Northern California, Sacramento Valley.
Camellia sasanqua 'Kanjiro' and 'Chansonette' Viburnum tinus Salvia involucrata x karwinskii Salvia 'Hot Lips' Euryops Abutilon, flowering maple Callistemon, weeping bolttlebrush Fatsia japonica, Japanese aralia (finishing up) Strelitzia, bird of paradise Lavender, Spanish Cyclamen Begonias, fibrous Snapdragon Violas and pansies Dianthus Iris, Smell the Roses and Little Blue Eyes (dwarfs) Narcissus, China lily Helleborus is just beginning Roses 'Confetti' and Mandarin Orange Sunblaze were blooming , but I cut them all for my Christmas table. Pruning has started, bare roots are in stores.
Weather is cloudy, cold, waiting for a rain, which we need.
Happy Winter, we have about 1 minute more of daylight.
Emilie
My Christmas bloomers are red and green flannel with pretty lace along the leg openings.
(I couldn't help myself.)
--
8^\~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:02:47 +0000, Suzie-Q wrote:

LOL! Sounds good to me!
-> On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:02:47 +0000, Suzie-Q wrote: -> -> > My Christmas bloomers are red and green flannel -> > with pretty lace along the leg openings. -> > -> > (I couldn't help myself.) -> -> -> LOL! Sounds good to me!
Well, I'd expect that from someone named "Randy."
--
;^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~
On 26 Dec 2004 18:14:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (MLEBLANCA) wrote:

Northern
them
stores.
frantic preparations for winter snooze (with intermittent bouts of wakening during those oddball warm spells we're so apt to have even in Winter) as Fall was longer and wetter than normal around here and I had Blue Egnima blooming past Thanksgiving and into December! There were some forsythia's that were popping a few stray kernels of buttery yellow to tease those of us who still appreciate it's overstated beauty. And thankfully, only the muscari and Dutch iris threw it's fall foliage. The only thing that is blooming right now is my Crown of Thorns Euphorbia's (I have a red flowered one, a purple, and a cream flowered variety). The seemingly empty pot of soil that houses the now slumbering Blood lilies will waken soon enough when I start to water them more. Right now they get spare moisture to keep them sleeping for two more months. The "Cherokee Pipe" houseplant I've had for over a decade now and falsely called pipe plant, is actually commonly called Basket plant and is in fact Callisia fragrans! It's making bloom spikes at the moment. I have a sedum that started blooming a few weeks ago that has little creamy bells on twisted stems hanging in the south window of the crowded den where I house some of the cacti and succulents to suffer horribly in my over dry, warm house in winter. (Next year I have to make a spot in the cold tool room with a grow light so they'll be cold but not freeze and go dormant so they'll bloom for me come true spring!)
Thanks for sharing your annual bloomer's! madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36