Cheap Fertilizer at discount store

Does Fertilizer and/or weed and feed go bad ? I can buy some for almost half price at a clouse-out store.
Keith Corwell wrote:

It will not go bad but make sure you buy bags without any hole or tears as moisture can cake it up. Frank

Even if it cakes up, it doesn't go bad, break up the clumps and use as directed.
On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 06:58:00 -0400, "Keith Corwell"

No. If there are signs that it got wet, don't buy it. Keep in mind that too many home owners use weed-and-feed when the lawn is better off using a spot weed treatment.

Exactly. http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060906/D8JVL5200.html
Thanks for the replies another question does stuff like round up and bug spray go bad

If you read the round up packs I think it states to use a product mixed from concentrate after such and such a time. Read the labeling however. I use mixed round up that is several weeks old as a spot spray occasionly, it still does the job ok. If the concentrate is only a year to 2 old and stored under normal conditions it will work ok.
rob