Case 444 tractor manual

Does anyone have a Case 444 tractor manual in a downloadable format? I just picked up a 444 from a coworker, and wanted to learn more about maintenance and repairing it.

Did you search online for it? I'm not sure what this is but if it is from a company still in business they may have the manual online or sell copies. Next place to look: eBay. Then try www.fetchbook.info