Care instructions for Kalanchoe and mini rose

Hi I'm a first time gardener.I need some basic instructions for my new kalanchoe and mini rose plants.they are now in the store brought plastic pots and i am watering them regularly in the morning hours.But i found some dead leaves and dead rose bud .So i need some help in maintaining and growing them healthy.Please share your thoughts. thanks Maheswari
I had pretty good luck transplanting mini roses outside and they even survived a couple of winters. I would suggest moving the plants into a bigger pot and feeding them a wee bit.
--
:) Lynn