Can you identify this disease?

Hello,
My plants seem to be sick but I can't identify what the problem is. Below are the links to see the photos of my poor sick plants :'( Thanks in advance for your precious help !
Lupinus : http://cjoint.com/?iztWLWWRgH
Other lupinus : http://cjoint.com/?izt2qurLlW
Dianthus superbus : http://cjoint.com/?izt3PL5ZmB
Mirabilis jalapa (a few difformities too) : http://cjoint.com/?izt5ZCT20v
Thank you for your precious help !
Seb
HAve you been spraying with roundup? Looks alittle like the plant got touched by roundup but not enough to kill it.