Can you ID this tree?

I'm trying to figure out what we've got in our back yard. I have been through countless "tree identification" websites looking and have not been able to find a match for this.

live in Kansas City, MO. It does not bear fruit or nuts. It does not have showy blooms, just really pale yellow-green buds in early spring before it leafs out.

Can anyone here tell me what this is?

Reply to
Dawn

Repeatedly, I get "Document contains no data" from your link.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Thanks. I don't know why it is failing. Some people can see the page, some can't. I will change some settings and see if that clears it up.

Dawn

Reply to
Dawn

It resembles Acer negundo, Boxelder.

Reply to
Amos Nomore

That was my thought as well. Box elder trees are dioecious, which would explain the lack of fruit; you have a male tree.

Pat Kiewicz

Dawn wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j14g2000vbp.googlegroups. com:

boxelder, or maybe an ash. lee

Reply to