Can you ID this tree?

I'm trying to figure out what we've got in our back yard. I have been through countless "tree identification" websites looking and have not been able to find a match for this.
http://www.reddawn.net/temp/tree.htm
We live in Kansas City, MO. It does not bear fruit or nuts. It does not have showy blooms, just really pale yellow-green buds in early spring before it leafs out.
Can anyone here tell me what this is?
On 6/26/2009 12:54 PM, Dawn wrote:

Repeatedly, I get "Document contains no data" from your link.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

Thanks. I don't know why it is failing. Some people can see the page, some can't. I will change some settings and see if that clears it up.
Dawn
In article

It resembles Acer negundo, Boxelder.
Amos Nomore said:

That was my thought as well. Box elder trees are dioecious, which would explain the lack of fruit; you have a male tree.
http://www.uwgb.edu/biodiversity/herbarium/trees/aceneg01.htm
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"So, it was all a dream."