can anyone help me

Hi all! I dont know if this is the right group but here it is. Im looking foran apple variety catalog. It was made by a company which name I dont know. All I was told is that the company is in Netherlands and perhaps is something like Van R..... It sells apple and other seedlings. The catalog is like a small book (pocket format i think) and has a whole bunch of new apple varieties described and with picutres. Any help is much apreciated.
Marija
marija wrote:

Try googling on "Apple trees catalogue Netherlands Nederlanden". Good luck!
yes, I tried that. I didnt find it. thanks anyway!

I would ask the person who told you. If they don't know, try working backwards. Ask them who told them about it and so on.

Is it
www.vanrijn-debruyn.com
?
i think thats it. ill ask them. thank you very much for help!