Camellia Nuccio's Pearl

Anyone know if *Camellia Nuccio's Pearl* will do well as an indoor plant? At lest indoors during the winter months then in the pot outside for the rest of the year. Dion

I believe that camellias are one of those semi-tropical plants that can survive indoors for the winter, but they do require some dormancy and cool temperatures. If you have a sunny place that you can keep it were it won't get above ~50 degrees or so (maybe a garage with a window or something), it should be OK. But if you don't live in too harsh of a zone I would just leave it outside if I were you.

plant? At

rest
Thank you for the valuable info. Dion