Call for Texas manure

Since Purtex went out of business, I have not found a suitable replacement here in the Chicago area. The Purtex product was a composted steer manure with no additives or fillers and all the benefits from free ranging animals. It's the best manure I have ever used, so I'm desperately searching for a replacement. Anybody know of another company with a similar product?
Sherwin D.
On 10/27/05 12:55 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net, "sherwindu"

Moo-Doo or maybe even Coast of Maine. Both are New England based.
Cheryl
Most of the Texas manure is currently located in the DC region. Perhaps you should shop there.
Since Purtex went out of business, I have not found a suitable replacement here in the Chicago area. The Purtex product was a composted steer manure with no additives or fillers and all the benefits from free ranging animals. It's the best manure I have ever used, so I'm desperately searching for a replacement. Anybody know of another company with a similar product?
Sherwin D.
Gee, did it take you a whole month to figure that one out? Why don't you take your comments over to rec.wiseguys.
Sherwin D.