cactus id question

I am posting this here on the offchance of a cactus buff, and because my dozy server does not subscribe to rec.gardens.cacti
Anyway, can someone put a name to this (probably fairly common) character, originally inherited from dear deperted Uncle Fred, and which is now in flower? Here are the piccies:
http://47priory.members.beeb.net/cactus1.jpg
http://47priory.members.beeb.net/cactus2.jpg
http://47priory.members.beeb.net/cactus3.jpg
This third picture is of the plant in flower.
Thank you all in anticipation.
Hugh
Parodia (formerly Notocactus) concinna

in article ygcwe.587$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com, Cereus-validus..... at snipped-for-privacy@spam.net wrote on 28.6.2005 14:29: