cactus id question

I am posting this here on the offchance of a cactus buff, and because my dozy server does not subscribe to rec.gardens.cacti

Anyway, can someone put a name to this (probably fairly common) character, originally inherited from dear deperted Uncle Fred, and which is now in flower? Here are the piccies:

third picture is of the plant in flower.

Thank you all in anticipation.

Hugh

Reply to
hugh