Cabbages and Kings

For anyone who fancies their kohl crops, this year's Alaska State Fair award-winning cabbage weighed in at 138.25 pounds (about 61.5 kg). They've had a bad year up there for pumpkins from what I've heard but it appears that the weather was quite amenable to mega-cabbages.

Are you quite sure that this is not some new form of secret weapon?

Only if you can't open the windows ;O)
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

Artificial Grass is produced by biological engineering. It is almost no difference when compared to natural grass in terms of balance, as well as the feeling of the foot.
--
sunhi

***Hmmm...I've always understood that athletes -- students and others -- just hate artificial grass on their playing fields. Anybody out there with actual experience?
HB