Butterfly reference

A site full of color pics that might help identify your garden visitors. Replace the "tx" in the address with your state's abbr. I didn't try all the states but it did work for all I did try around the country.
http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/distr/lepid/bflyusa/tx/toc.htm
--

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

snipped-for-privacy@comcastBUGS.net says... :) A site full of color pics that might help identify your garden visitors. :) Replace the "tx" in the address with your state's abbr. I didn't try all the :) states but it did work for all I did try around the country. :) :) http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/distr/lepid/bflyusa/tx/toc.htm :) DOH!! http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/distr/lepid/bflyusa/bflyusa.htm
--

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Great site. I live in Texas. Interesting enough, of the 400 some odd types butterflies in America, 125 (25%)occur in our county and 81 occur in our city (20%). Now, if I could convince more people to plant nectar plants and to increase habitat......
Lar wrote:

--

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky