Bumpy Lawn with Broken Surface - Rennie Bottali

Have not logged in for a while but do need some help.
Ok the lawn seems to be very bumpy with broken surface like mini mole hills and soil coming up through grass. The grass is not fine and there is a hard clay base about 8 inches below.
I completely weeded the garden about 4 months ago and it was in much better condition before this.
If anyone has any idea about this strange condition please message.
Kind Regards
Rennie Bottali
--
rennie bottali

rennie bottali wrote:

If you want guesses about what is digging up your lawn it would be an idea to say where you are. A photo as well would be even better.
rennie bottali wrote:

You already know, you have moles/voles. The real question is what can you do about it... mostly depends on the size of your lawn.
On Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:46:40 PM UTC, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Hi
Update on this.
I am not sure its moles as the bumps are gradual and about 8 cm.
The ground is quite dry and hard and although the lawn is green it is very dry underneath.
I wanted to see id Scarifying the lawn would help.
Any help on this would be great.
Regards
Rennie Bottali