Bulb forcing

I want to force narcissus bulbs to flower at Christmas time. Is it possible? When should I bring it in the house?
Thanks
Gary
I placed them in some soil and they are growing. Didn't have to chill them down at all.
Had some from last year that I replanted in a pot. Bought some new ones from Lowes and planted them and they are growing. I planted them about 6 inches down like the directions said, watered them and they are now about an inch tall, i think it has been about two weeks.