BROWNING CEDARS - HELP?

Hi:

Last year, I purchased a number of ornamental emerald cedars (5 feet plus). Last week, I noticed significant browning in a patchy pattern.

I did not cover or burlap during the winter.

WHAT should I do?

Thanks. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
phil513922

Go to google and search for a phrase including the name of your state, and the words "cooperative extension". Call them and ask if there are any diseases making the rounds where you live.

Reply to
Doug Kanter