BROWNING CEDARS - HELP?

Hi:
Last year, I purchased a number of ornamental emerald cedars (5 feet plus). Last week, I noticed significant browning in a patchy pattern.
I did not cover or burlap during the winter.
WHAT should I do?
Thanks. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Go to google and search for a phrase including the name of your state, and the words "cooperative extension". Call them and ask if there are any diseases making the rounds where you live.