Books on seed collecting and storage

Hello all, I am very green (pardon the pun) when it comes to seed collecting and storage. I was wondering if anyone has any books they could recommend on this subject. I have had a bumper crop and would like to start saving my seeds and storing them for next year. Appreciate any help in this matter.
Till then may your garden be as plentiful and green as mine.
Dr. green thumbs.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (peter) wrote in message

I highly recommend "Seed to Seed - Seed Saving and Growing Techniques for Vegetable Gardeners," by Suzanne Ashworth from the Seed Savers Exchange. I have the 2nd edition, copyright 2002.
Evelyn