Black cherry tree

I have a very large black cherry tree that needs to come down. Does this have any lumber value? Maybe I can get someone to cut it down free for the lumber?
Not?
Thanks.
In article

<http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=black+cherry+gunstoc k&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://marshallmcluhanspeaks.com /

Instrument makers (strings) may be interested in you as well.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and

We needed an old rowan tree taken down. A local professional woodturner who also has a logstove , brought his chainsaw and did the job free in exchange for the wood. Many months later I was surprised and delighted to recieve the gift of a very delicate and beautiful small bowl, made from our tree.
Janet