Beneficial nematodes

Can these be applied any time of the year? I want to control Japanese beetles & cucumber beetles, but I'm not terribly knowledgeable about their life cycle. If they're out now, are there still grubs left in the soil for the nematodes to attack? Should I instead wait until next winter or spring before applying?
--
Jacqueline
Carmichaels PA

I think this site will answer your questions:
http://www.extremelygreen.com/nematodeguide.cfm

Need a good cheap laught for yourself or a friend? http://www.freetibet.com