Bell pepper pests

Hello I have large green bell pepper plants and they are getting overrun with tiny white mites. Any suggestions of what to do to control them?
Thanks
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

Mites or aphids? I had all of my green peppers destroyed in short order by aphids when I lived in Alaska -- the plants looked like they had grown fuzz right before they dropped flat.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

If they are Aphids wash the leaves with a solution of of 1 can of Coke and 1 tsp dish detergent. After an hour rinse with luke warm water. Biff