backyard reconstruction

please recommand websites with picture for backyard landscape or gardening. My backyard is retangular shape in about 1,500 sq ft. Half of it is flat with bricks and grasses lawn, and the other half is muddy slope with brushes and tree. Any suggestion? Thanks
mine is 25' x 25' http://puregold.aquaria.net/landscape/sit/sit.htm Ingrid
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (blackie) wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (blackie) wrote in message

How about giving us a clue what you want? And what your climate is? And your budget?
If you dont know those yet, how about as assortment of a wide variety of yummy foody things - not annuals, more like a gerden of eden, with exotic nuts, fruits, maybe chocolate fruit if your climate is right, etc.
Strawbery tree russian olives bladdernuts pepperbush passionfruit peaches grapes apples kiwis pine nuts lemon flavoured berries etc