Azaleas on sale

I couldn't resist. My nursery advertised $8.99 azaleas for $3.99. Of course they're on sale because mostly finished blooming. They don't look too inviting, but I can give them needed TLC. Whatthehell...if I'm still around next season I'll be glad I did it.
HB
On 5/1/12 4:26 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

If they were named varieties (varieties that I wanted) and not overly rootbound, I too would buy them.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see