Articles and photos

No spam intended, I don't imagine I'll be selling any photos here, but I just thought gardening people might be interested in taking a look at www.cfgphoto.com as the site includes thousands of plant photos and I've recently put up over 100 articles that I used to have on my former site, hortiphoto.com.
--
Geoff Bryant
www.cfgphoto.com