Are you growing herbs, grains, or hops for brewing beer?

I have recently expanded coverage of my Yahoo 'Grow-Hops' group to include herbs and grains; our group focuses exclusively on gardening for homebrewers, and things incidental to it. If anyone is interested, please visit
Bill Velek - PERSONAL sites = &