Any mushroom growers here?

Or is there a better list. I just received a couple of kits, one for White Buttons, another for Portabellas. I am researching how to save and propagate my own spores. Any suggestions for good sites, books, varieties, or techniques?
thanks
Hal
says...

OOohhhh. Fungus sex. Kinky.
http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3
        Bill
Just remember - if you grow them outdoors, there is the risk that wild spores can also grow in your mushroom patch. A few folks have died that way. Rare, but still a concern.