Animaux

Hi! just found out how to get back here after being gone for a while! Just wanted you to know that the red yuca seed you sent came up nicely. Took a lllllooooonnnggg time, but have two about 5 inches tall. Only planted 4 seed and will plant more later. Also the canna are doing well that I got last year from you.

I see where you were featured in the garden of the month web site! Congradulations! i am getting 2 of my computers up graded and hope to be able to down load the file to vue. Computer geru is going to put more ram in these and upgrade this one to win98 so I can connect to DSL. Then perhaps I can upgade some of the software that is needed! and get to see your lovely garden. what is your web address? Haven't been over there for some time and my bookmark file is so long I can no longer find anything! May have to get a bigger hard drive just to hold the bookmarks :) kidding.. need to clean it out. I go. leona

Reply to
Lee

Good to hear from you again, Leona. I currently don't have the website up, I don't think! If it's there, I haven't updated it. Some kind soul is going to send us a CD in two formats so I can put it on a website. The garden of the month is, I was told, only up for a week? I don't recall the time frame.

I'm glad the yuccas did well for you. I planted 50 more seeds and have 50 more plants to plant in the fall.

Reply to
animaux

Done

Reply to