American Meadows

After searching the net for wildflower seeds and asking here, I settled upon American Meadows, http://www.americanmeadows.com /
Since it was cheaper to order by the pound, I ordered a pound of midwest mix and some red poppy seeds. The whole order went smoothly and everything was packaged well and they threw in a bunch of sampler packages which was nice. So far, until I actually see these seeds grow next year, I have to give them a thumbs up.
Now that I have way more seed than I can possibly plant I'll be like Johnny Appleseed helping the neighbors plant some meadows.

They have a good selection, but what were they thinking when they put those stupid animated falling leaves on their Web site?? It's a neat effect, but it becomes REALLY distracting after about 10 seconds! They lost my sale because I couldn't see past those damn leaves. ;-)