alpines - contact Austria - England / GB

I am living in the province of Styria in Austria and have a little garden with quite a lot of special alpine plants. I would like to get into contact with alpine gardeners in England ( Great Britain ) who could help me to get special plants from British nurseries.
With kindest regards, Solveig Neunteufel
from snipped-for-privacy@aon.at (Soveig Neunteufel) contains these words:

Try uk.rec.gardening, there are more Brits there than in this group
Janet.
Soveig Neunteufel Wrote:

you may want to look an get in touch with waterperry gardens i oxfordshire as they have the the largest uk alpine collection. goo luck!
www.waterperrygardens.co.u
-- mr davidii