Agave parryi v. truncata seeds

Hi! I'm loking for Agave parryi v. truncata seeds. I'm a colecioner of succulents and I'm desperate - please HELP ME! I'm from Polnad and in my country I can't find it at all. Paul!
The plant is propagated from offsets not seeds.
Agaves flower only sporadically, often taking several years to do so. (They rarely if ever take 100 years to bloom despite the common name of "Cantury Plant".)
Also, Agaves in cultivation are prone to hybridize. So plants coming true from seed taken from plants in cultivation is unlikely.
Check out the various succulent plant nurseries listed in the Cactus Mall.
http://www.cactus-mall.com /

Hi! thank you for informacion, but I can't finde the place where I will finde the offset (or seeds). If you know where, please tell me!
Paul